WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that great people and great relationships create great work – and so we’re looking for two more ambitious, collaborative and creative Account Managers to come and join the team and run a group of projects across key clients.
We’re looking for someone who is used to working on and running multiple campaigns from creative development through to delivery and who loves building strong relationships with clients.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (3 years running)
- We’re one of only 35 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 3 years running!)
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Overseeing a range of projects from conceptual stage through to fully integrated campaign delivery across Digital, Social, OOH, TVC, VOD, Radio, Print.
- Supporting the Account Director in building strong relationships, managing senior stakeholders and being a trusted partner and main contact for clients.
- Day to day management of client communication, writing inspiring briefs, project finances, budgets and timings.
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of people & specialisms from across the agency.
- Experience managing accounts in an integrated agency across multiple clients
- Good track record of delivering large campaigns
- Solid project finance control and budget management
- Proactive approach to problem solving for clients’ business challenges
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to assess creative
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle a fast-paced, fun and flexible environment
TOTAL REWARD PACKAGE
- Up to 30k PA.
- Flexible ways of working including hybrid working
- 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- Health cashback plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
- Access to retail discounts
- Free onsite parking
Based in Meriden, Warwickshire (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
* We currently have a hybrid working model, 1:4 office and home working.
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)**
**We’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note.